Monday, April 6, 2015

Design wall Monday April 6, 2015

I realized that I did not post last Monday so I will show you the fabric box I made. Same pattern as all the others. It's easy and quick!


  I have made several of these and keep giving them away! 
And yes, I keep saying I need to make one or two for me!

Have been busy trying to get things ready here for our remodel and also get Dad ready for his move. Crunch time now-he moves on the 10th and we have movers here on the 13th to pack and put things in storage for us for about 2 months. However I try to take a little time off to look at the wildflowers this Spring-especially the Blue Bonnets. They are really plentiful this year in some areas.
These were taken on Saturday in the fields near us.







2 comments:

  1. Just saw this! How come I didn't know you had a blog??!! Oh well, better lat than never! :-)

    p.s. And I do love the fabric box! :-)

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...