Sunday, March 15, 2015

FABRIC REPORT-WEEK 11, 2015

Thank heavens for getting another quilt bound-I can claim a little more in the used column! There is going to be very little sewing or at least finishing done in the next couple of months. Starting April 6th the next phase of the remodel will start. (Master bath, bedroom and then wood flooring in the rest of the downstairs). The other news-my Dad has decided it is time to move into a 55 and over community. It has taken him a while to come to that conclusion. He is 97. His lease there starts April 1. Need I say more?

Used this week:      .75
Added this week;   0
Used to date:        21
Added to date:        8
Net:                       13

Over to Patchworktimes











4 comments:

  1. Your numbers are looking good. I'll bet you are excited for the remodel to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am and I'm not. We went through this last year -gutted the kitchen, laundry room and redid the powder room. Then we decided we liked the floor so much in the kitchen we tore up the family room floor and redid that. I will be happier when it's done!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Great stash busting so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad is probably like my dad was - he didn't want to live around all those "old people."
    Good luck with your remodeling!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...