Monday, February 9, 2015

DESIGN WALL MONDAY-FEBRUARY 9, 2015

I have a little something so show.  I finally got the January blocks made for Quilt addicts Anonymous  BOM.  She is using a line of Moda batiks-Calypso Sunrise. Absolutely stunning. I am using a few of those also but mostly using from my stash of batik fabrics.
Hoping to start working on February's block this week and maybe this months block for Trifecta. But who knows, the weather is going to be nice for most of the week. There may not be much sewing!
I mentioned last week that we had a few white pelicans in our pond. the few have turned to about 20 now. I am sure they will soon be heading north. They are fun to watch and they are such big birds.


That's all for me today.

3 comments:

  1. Great blocks! Your batiks are gorgeous!! Love your photos of the pelicans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are gorgeous! And those pelicans! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blocks are gorgeous, such rich color!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...