Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 16th and the last day of Judy's quiltathon.  With everything going on today, dad here for dinner, fighting with my laptop and watching it rain I did manage to finish the binding on one of my quilts. All in all this weekend wasn't a total waste. Finished one flimsy yesterday and finished the one pictured.  Thanks Judy for spurring us on!  I'm quite new at this so need to figure out how to put a link here that takes you back to her blog.  Give me time!Maybe I have it figured out!To go back to Judy's blog-here

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog-land! That's a lovely quilt, as is yesterday's. And yep, looks like you figured out the link thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks goes to show you can teach old dogs new tricks, it just takes longer!

      Delete
  2. Both quilts look great. Quiltathons are good for spurring us on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt!! Welcome to the world of blogging!! Looking forward to seeing more beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...