Tuesday, July 3, 2018

What happened to June!

June was one of those months that came and went and very little sewing was done!

The beginning of the month I finished another very old kit from Honey Bee. It is a Christmas Cowboy quilt.

Also made a few heart blocks for heart hugs.

Then I have been playing with settings of  nine patch straight furrow blocks from my friends at Quilted With Love on Yahoo. Wasn't happy with this one

Ended up with this one. Testing border fabrics in this picture

Went our local family owned nursery and bought a few more plants for the more shaded area of our back yard



Our perennial Hibiscus has been blooming. Was happy to see it made it through the winter


Picked up a few rows for the 2018 row x row.

My push in June and still early July is to get my sewing  better shape. Have a new cabinet coming mid-July and would like to be somewhat organized by then! Trust me I will never be completely organized, not in my nature! But I do need to be better at it!!!!! 

Am hoping July will find more tops getting finished. I do have 5 to bind!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...