Thursday, May 31, 2018

End of May 2018 Wrap up

Surprisingly May ended up being a good month for quilting. 3 tops made, one even back from my friend Kerry who does my machine quilting!


                                                               This is Arcadia - 3rd top finished


The one I am working on now is another quick pattern called Just Can't Cut It. And yes another kit that is well aged! 



Needs the borders then it can be crossed off the list. I had made one of these before for my Dad. The main fabric was a fisherman print as Dad loved to fish.. Am enjoying this print-Cowboys and Christmas! It has a narrow green border and then the print again for the wide outer border.

One last project-made the 12 blocks for month 2 of the Kaffe Mystery

A friend sent me this cute bag. Will use it for projects when we take off for a few days.

My block count for the month of May is 88. I am following a blog where we report our totals for the month. Always kept count of quilts, not blocks. So this has been fun!


1 comment:

  1. My goodness -- you finished THREE tops in May? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...