Sunday, November 5, 2017

Design Wall 11-5-2017

I was able to get back to sewing this past week. Decided this was the perfect pattern to get me sewing again. 12 FQS from dark to light and 1 yard for the stars. Got into my stash of batiks

                                            

                                                                     the line up!



my test block



And my finished top!

I am working on another quilt top now but can't show it. The wrong person could see it and that would spoil the gift!

Feels good to get back to piecing again.

I also wanted to freeze pumpkin this Fall for pies. 





 Enough for 20 pies. Mom's recipe makes 2 pies.

Hoping to get cabbage yet so I can get sauerkraut made. In the meantime I have pork defrosting to be smoked for bacon and other dishes! Will be staying busy for a while!

2 comments:

  1. Your Starry Night is so pretty. Those blues are striking. I love it when quilters share their food...amazing to think ahead like this. Yes, your big pie time is fast approaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend is the pattern designer!!! What a small world!!! :)

    ReplyDelete