Monday, August 28, 2017

DESIGN WALL-MONDAY AUGUST 28,2017

Hoping for a much drier week now and that Harvey goes elsewhere and is no more. Happy to be in the Austin area but feel really bad for everyone south and east of us. We ended up with a little over 6 inches of rain, minor when compared to others. Our coast has been decimated for now. it will take a long time for them to come back but they will never be the same.

I managed some sewing since I last posted. I am in a swap on a yahoo group and the blocks are due in September. Hooray, they are finished and finished early! Our theme was summer.
                                             

Last week I got my 2 Arkansas Crossroads quilts back from Kerry. With the rain this weekend I got them finished.
                         The sun was shining for a little while just now so got a quick picture of each

the bindings are also scrappy and the backing is the same on both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...